The opening of the first intimate, eco-conscious luxury resort opening in the UNESCO World Heritage Site on the Caribbean Coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula is called KanXuk Blue Maya Resort.
Bordered by the Caribbean Sea and the famous San Juan Lagoon, there are four main villa rooms with ocean views, one main villa room with a jungle view, three ocean front bungalows and one premium bungalow with a private garden and dipping pool at KanXuk Blue Maya Resort.
Located in the Sian Ka’an Biosphere just south of Tulum, the KanXuk Blue Maya Resort offers privacy and exclusivity along with unprecedented premium amenities for the region.
In addition to this, KanXuk Blue Maya Resort boasts:
– Complimentary transportation to/from the airport by town car, boat or helicopter (available upon request)
– An on-site cigar bar and spa offering natural body and facial treatments and massage therapies
– All-inclusive fine dining customized for guests made from fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs and spices grown from the chef’s nursery in addition to suggested wine pairings or other premium liquors from around-the-world
– Natural underground cistern with fresh water, filtered to ensure the highest purification standards for safe drinking, bathing, etc.
– Handmade tropical wood furnishings sourced from regional artisans
– Energy provided from solar panels and a wind turbine
– A complimentary concierge service to book excursions, tours and private guides to the surrounding ancient Mayas and other areas
Making it truly a unique, boutique luxury resort for international jet setters looking for an authentic travel experience, please find enclosed additional details on the KanXuk Blue Maya Resort that opened earlier this year.